Devin Lessne, MA, MS, CRC, CDMS, ABVE/F, PVE, IPEC
Vocational Expert Services, Inc.
WINTER PARK, Florida
Vocational Rehabilitation Expert Witness
Vocational Evaluation, Earning Capacity, Labor Market Survey, Transferable Skills Analysis, Job Analysis, Vocational Opinion, Vocational Expert, Vocational Consultant, Wage Earning Capacity, Diminution of Earning Capacity, Employability, Imputed Earning
• Vocational Expert: Expert testimony on individual’s capacity to work, transferable skills and jobs that exist in the labor market.
• Vocational Rehabilitation: Interpretation and analysis of functional capacity evaluations, independent medical evaluations, vocational evaluations, transferable skills analysis, labor market surveys, and individual work plans. Interpretation of vocational rehabilitation reports and assessment of reduced capacity.
• Vocational Evaluation: Utilizing medical, psychological, social, vocational and educational data, past and present work for assessment and vocational counseling.
• Employment: Resume preparation, interview training, job searches, labor market surveys, job surveys, job placement, individual work plan implementation and post-employment follow-up. Evaluate and determine essential job requirements and functions.
• Ergonomic Evaluations: Modifying tools, equipment or workstations so that workers can perform essential job functions within t...