Guaranteed Expert Witness Referrals
The SEAK Expert Witness Directory was founded in 1999. We are the #1 rated expert witness directory.
SEAK Member Benefits
- You will receive your very own search engine optimized expert witness web page on our website. This is like having your own mini-website for your expert witness practice. Our website averages over 73,000 page views each month.
- You will also appear in our print directory which is mailed to tens of thousands of law firms nationwide. You can view a previous print directory here.
You deal directly with the retaining attorney
- Set your own terms and fees.
- No middleman.
- No markup of your fees.
- No referral fees.
- No restrictions on working for retaining counsel in future cases.
Quick and easy to get exposed to trial lawyers
- Your search engine optimized web page goes live on our site immediately after you register.
- Registration takes just a few minutes. Join online
- One new client pays for your listing many times over.
Benefit from SEAK's knowledge, reputation and track record
- SEAK is The Expert Witness Training Company. We have been in business since 1980 and have assisted many thousands of expert witnesses. You can review some of the countless testimonials we have received from our clients here.
- SEAK’s Expert Witness Directory is the #1 rated expert witness directory.
100% Money Back Guarantee
- Your listing is 100% risk free. If you are unsatisfied with the Directory for any reason at all, you may cancel your Standard Listing prior to April 1, 2025 and request a full refund (limited to first time members).
After you register, SEAK can provide you with a free consultation to audit your listing and ensure that it is setup properly to be the most effective for you.
Founded in 1980, SEAK is the Expert Witness Training company. SEAK has trained many thousands of experts through our highly regarded seminars, texts, and instructional videos. We have been retained by the FBI, Secret Service, IRS and NYPD to train their experts as well as numerous consulting firms and professional societies. SEAK has prepared experts in high stakes matters including medical malpractice, products liability, antitrust, patent litigation, homicide, will contests, and commercial litigation.