Ira Victor, G2700, GCFA, GPCI, GSEC-Gold, CGEIT, GRISC
Las Vegas, Nevada
Computer Forensics, Smartphone Forensics, Digital Forensics, Cybersecurity, Meta Data, Video Forensics, Data Recovery, Hacking, Information Security, Vehicle Electronics, Email, Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Electronic Health Records (EHR)
I am an information security and digital forensics practitioner with significant experience in eDiscovery. My most frequent practical contributions in litigation consulting are as follows:
• Distinguishing useful ESI from non probative data
• Overcoming adverse party’s resistance to producing ESI
• Producing ESI with confidence it will be admissible
• Delivering concise written reports that clarify rather than confuse
• Incorporating digital evidence into the legal strategy
• Advising methods that will contain costs and save time for all parties
• Served as litigation consultant or expert witness in Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico. New York, Texas, and Utah
I have six (6) advanced technical certifications:
• G2700, GCFA, GPCI, GSEC, CGEIT, GRISC.
• These certifications cover information security, information governance, the ISO security standard, compliance, and digital forensics.