Mahmood Alasmi, MD, MS, FAAP
Neonatal experts, PLLC
Neonatal - Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Neonatology, Perinatal Medicine, neonatal and perinatal injuries, birth trauma,
pediatrics. neonatal intensive care units, NICUs, prematurity, low birth weight, intrauterine growth retardation, congenital malformations (birth defects), sepsis, birth asphyxia, perinatal trauma
• Associate Professor of Pediatrics
• Experienced Neonatologist for more than 20 years in both private and academic neonatology practices in all levels from Level 1 to Regional Medical Centers (Level IIIC).
• More than 15 years’ experience as Medical Expert witness.
Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics, VCOM (2016-present)
• Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Attending Neonatologist, Doernbechoer Children’s Hospital and Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon (2013-2014)
• Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Attending Neonatologist, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX (2009-2012)
• Served as Medical Director for the last 15 years, revising and managing care management plans, for large medical institutions.
• Director of Pediatrics/Neonatology, Baylor/Richardson Medical Center (2000-2001)
• Director of Neonatal-Perinatal Fellowship Training Program (2002-2005), King Faisal Specialist Hospital, Riyadh, KSA
• Head of Division of ...