Stuart T Breisch, MD
Stuart T. Breisch, MD, PC
Urgent Care Medicine Expert Witness
Chest Pain, Myocardial Infarction, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Thoracic Dissection, Pulmonary Embolism, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Appendicitis, Ovarian Torsion, Ectopic, Cholecystitis, Headache, Stroke, TIA, Meningitis, Fracture, Abscess, Laceration, Trauma, Urgent Care, PA, FNP
• Active acute care medical practice with BROAD PEDIATRIC AND ADULT emergency department and urgent care experience: 40+ years.
• Current practice URGENT CARE MEDICINE: 10+ years.
• EMERGENCY MEDICINE physician practice: 28+ years.
• BOARD CERTIFIED EMERGENCY MEDICINE: 31+ years. ABEM award recipient for 30 consecutive years of certification and MOC (maintenance of certification).
• MEDICAL-LEGAL CONSULTANT with Deposition and Jury testimony experience: 10+ years.
• Oversight/supervision of PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT and NURSE PRACTITIONER mid-level providers: 10+ years.
• Skilled TEACHER who makes complex medical issues understandable for patients, attorneys and laypersons on a jury.
• MEDICAL DIRECTOR EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT: 16 years. Medical practice management, medical record chart review, quality improvement, emergency physician supervision: 16 years.
• MEDICAL STAFF PRESIDENT: 2 years, Medical Executive Committee, interfacing with all hospital medical specialty departments: 16...
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info