Shelby A. Dubato
Vocational Rehabilitation, Life Care Planning
Case Management, Medical Management, Future Medical Expenses, Life Care Plan, Durable Medical Equipment, Labor Market Survey, Earning Capacity, Wage Loss, Loss of Employment, Employment Capacity, Vocational Expert Opinion, Damages Expert
Shelby Dubato is a graduate of University of Maryland, Baltimore with a Master of Social Work degree and is licensed by Maryland’s Department of Health as a License Certified Social Worker with a Clinical designation (LCSW-C). Ms. Dubato is a Certified Case Manager (CCM), Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS), and Certified Life Care Planner (CLCP).
Ms. Dubato is experienced in the following:
• Completing extensive case file reviews, including medical records, employment files, educational documentation, and wage/tax documentation
• Performing in-depth client interviews and assessments
• Conducting home visits in conjunction with a physical and/or occupational therapist
• Preparing correspondence to treating providers to determine future medical needs and costs, as well as physical abilities and limitations related to plaintiff's/claimant's work capacity
• Coordinating services
• Conducting research, such as labor market research; cost research for services, DMEs, m...