Sharlene Rojas, RN, BSN, MPH, CEN, CCRN, LNCC
Altrium Consulting Services
Yonkers, New York
Legal Nurse Consulting, Emergency Medicine
Legal Nurse Consultant, Nurse, Chart Review Analysis, Medical Records Review, Medication Errors, Critical Care, ICU, CCU, Cardiac Arrest, Cardiac Care, Emergency Nursing, Emergency Department Standards, Emergency Medicine, Emergency Room, Triage, Trauma, Sepsis, ACLS, PALS, TNCC
Sharlene Rojas brings over a quarter-century of nursing experience as the founder and chief executive officer of Altrium Consulting Services, LLC. Coupled with her background as a professional liability investigator, she brings an invaluable skill set allowing the firm to offer a myriad of services to both plaintiff and defense attorneys, as well as hospitals and other healthcare organizations, including:
• Expert witness testimony (emergency nursing, trauma, acute cardiac, and critical care)
• Chart Review – Organize, summarize, and decipher the medical record (written or electronic), including chronologies, discrepancies, etc.
• Case Analysis – Standard of care, potential proximate cause, hospital policies, screening cases for merit, etc.
• Research and summarization of the relevant medical literature
• Preparation for deposition and/or trial – research, exhibits, documents
• Independent/Defense Medical Examination
Her experience as a professional liability investigator for char...