Randy A Winters
Saint George, Utah
Software Engineering, Computers
Speech Recognition, Facial Recognition, BIPA, ESI Protocol, Cybersecurity, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, Software Architecture, Social Media, Software Code Review, Artificial Intelligence, IPR, Patent Infringement, Trade Secret
- Mr. Winters has been an expert in Speech Recognition Development, Cybersecurity, Blockchain, IPR, Trade Secrets since the early 1990’s until present and meets the qualifications for POSITA in most desired time periods with experience extending to present.
- He served as CTO, CEO & President in various companies and has built multiple Award-Winning National Products and has patents in the US and abroad.
- He also has blockchain development experience and designed the first cryptocurrency arbitrage system.
- Mr. Winters has experience with CMU's Sphinx, facial recognition, Siri, Goggle & Samsung's speech recognition privacy issues/design.
- Mr. Winters has 30 years of computer development experience developing private sector products for companies like Microsoft, Apple, Hewlett-Packad, Fujutsu, Epson, Boeing, Honeywell, Air Force Research Labs (AFRL).
- He has a Master of Software Engineering Graduate Degree from Carnegie-Mellon University (CMU) (later in his career in 2002).