Kevin O Griffiths, MD, MPH, FASN
Metro Renal Associates
Washington, District Of Columbia
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Renal Transplant, Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Critical Care, Hyperkalemia, Lupus, Renal Mass, Chronic Kidney Disease, Acute Kidney Injury, Hypertension, Renal Failure, Hyponatremia, Hyperkalemia, Medical Director, COVID experience
• Owner/Partner of a leading nephrology practice based in the Greater
Washington, DC area
• Graduated Stanford University, Rutgers University Medical School
• Board Certified nephrologist with over 12 years of clinical practice
serving over 250 dialysis patients
• Provided medical director oversight at 2 high performing dialysis facilities
• Executed and maintained high standards with all CMS initiatives,
guidelines, and safety protocols
• Served as a key opinion leader at national events regarding hemodialysis
• Displayed high clinical acumen using evidence base medicine
to teach medical residents and students
My background as an expert witness over the last five years are below:
• Reviewed over 40 medical malpractice cases for both plaintiff and
• Demonstrated expertise at over 13 depositions.
• Testified at trial three times.
• Selected to ...