Jason Goodwin, RN, MSN, MPH, CNOR, CPAN
Innovative Cultures Consulting
Granite Bay, California
Nursing Administration, General Surgery
Operating Room Nurse, Ambulatory Surgery Nurse, Legal Nurse Consultant, Life Care Planning, Perioperative Services Administration, Post Anesthesia Nurse, Procedural Sedation Nurse, GI procedures RN, CNOR, RN, Preoperative RN, Medical Devices
Operational / Oversight Experiences include:
-2003 Iraqi War Veteran
- Multi-site surgical venues - UC Davis Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente
- Level 1 Trauma academic medical center – UC Davis Medical Center
- Military health care – Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Fee for service ambulatory surgery and procedural services – Alta Bates Summit Surgery Center
- Clinic management – Perioperative Medicine Clinic, Kaiser Permanente San Francisco
-As an procedural department administrator and clinician, I have personally supervised the safe care in and around various procedures and operating room venues for 17 years, totaling approximately 300,000 individual patient encounters. As a Registered Nurse, Operating Room Manager, Director, and Administrator, I have extensive experience with regulatory mandates, expertise in national clinical standards, and ensuring best practices in procedural safety culture.
-Expertise in: Surgical Standard of Care, Advers...
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info