John J. Carney, Esq.
digital, forensic, expert, computer, cell, phone, mobile, device, cloud, online, web, Internet, collect, email, document, electronic, discovery, ediscovery, cybersecurity, evidence, recover, recovery, preserv, fitness, tracker, gps, smart, speaker, automobile, vehicle, site, analysis, video, data
Studied at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, MA.
- Earned Bachelor of Science with GPA of 4.6 on a 5.0 scale.
- Ranked in the 1st quartile from the top out of 1,007 students in my undergraduate class.
Studied at Mitchell Hamline School of Law, Saint Paul, MN.
- Earned Juris Doctor with Certificate in Dispute Resolution.
- Licensed to practice law in Minnesota's state and federal courts.
Certified in cell phone and computer forensics:
- Cellebrite Certified Logical Operator (CCLO)
- Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA)
- Certificate of Completion of Mobile Forensics Specialized Training from Mobile Forensics, Inc.
- AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE)
I recover digital evidence like text messages and GPS track points from cell phones, computers, and online cloud accounts. I obtain deleted and hidden digital evidence for production and presentation in investigations and civil and criminal matters. My clients enjoy quick, convenient service, user-friend...