Michael S. Nirenberg, D.P.M.
Clinical and Forensic Podiatrist
Crown Point, Indiana
Podiatry, Foot & Ankle Surgery
Podiatrist, Foot Surgery, Ankle Surgery, Forensic Podiatry, Foot Injury, Foot Doctor Malpractice, Foot Surgery Malpractice, Podiatry, Footprint, Foot, Infection, Ankle, Diabetes, Orthopedic, Bunion, Podiatrist Malpractice, Orthopedic surgery, Orthopedic Surgeon, Gait, Gait analysis, Footwear
Dr. Nirenberg is a clinical and forensic podiatrist. This skill-set provides for sharp insight into foot or ankle injury, malpractice or crime-scene evidence (footprints, footwear and gait) in civil and forensic matters.
Trial (and Daubert) successfully tested, Dr. Nirenberg has over 30 years of podiatry experience and provides expert witness case review in:
• Podiatry/podiatrist malpractice, including blood clot, CRPS, nerve injury, arthroscopic surgery, diabetes, and amputation
• Orthopedic Surgeon foot or ankle malpractice
• Nurse or emergency room foot or ankle malpractice
• Foot or ankle surgery/treatment malpractice
• Foot/ankle injury cases, including slips and falls
• Workers compensation foot/ankle accidents
• Product liability foot/ankle injury claims, patent dispute, cold therapy injury
• Forensic Podiatry analysis of foot evidence at crime scenes, such as footprints, footwear, human remains or the gait of a criminal caught on video (forensic gait analysis)