Makarand (Mark) Hastak, PhD, PE, CCP
Hastak Consulting Services
West Lafayette, Indiana
Construction Expert Witness, Civil Engineering Expert Witness
Construction Engineering, Construction Management, Cost Overruns, Schedule Delays, Construction Safety, Modular Construction, Factory Built Construction, Infrastructure Planning, Data Center Construction, project risk management, Disaster Recovery, Disaster Mitigation, Trade Secret Misappropriation
- Professor and Head (2007-Present) Construction Engrg and Mgmt, Purdue Univ.
- Prof of Civil Engrg at Purdue Univ.
- 30+ years work experience in the construction industry conducting research, teaching, and consulting.
- Research funded by National, State, and Industry sources
- Graduated 16 PhD and 40+ MS students as the Major Professor.
- Regularly teach Professional construction courses
- Offered over 40+ invited lectures and keynotes around the world
- Professional Engineer (PE) + Certified Cost Professional (CCP) + 30-Hour OSHA trained
- Author and co-author of over 200 publications including journal and peer-reviewed conference papers, book chapters, and several other publications
- Co-authored a popular book on Infrastructure Planning, Engineering, and Economics through McGraw-Hill (2015, 2nd Ed.)
- Served on the Education Board of the Association for Advancement of Cost Engineering (2004-2016)
- Edited two books for AACE the 6th edition of the Skills and Knowled...
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info