- Fall Protection By the Numberss
- How Safe Are Your Ground Grids
- Making Sense of PPE in the Water Utility Industry
- How's Your Company's Safety Program?
- Field Personnel Observations
- People Focused Safety
- Properly Securing Equipment on Vehicles is Serious Business
- Fall Protection, OSHA 1910.269 Preamble; Marchessault Highlighted
- Managing Risk Through Cognitive Impairment Testing
- How Safe is Your Facility's Electrical Infrastructure
Contact this Expert Witness
- Company: Workplace Safety Solutions, Inc.
- Phone: 802 288 9441
- Cell: 802 598 8442
- Website: www.workplacesafetysolutions.com
Specialties & Experience of this Expert Witness
General Specialties:Electricity and Safety
Specialty Focus:Electrical Safety, Electrocution, Electrical Arc Flash Burns, Utility Safety, Power Systems Safety, Utility Fall Protection, Transmission and Distribution Safety
Education:BS, Johnson State College; AS, Community College of Vermont
Years in Practice:20
I am the President of Workplace Safety Solutions, Inc. which has provided safety consultation services to over 600 companies internationally. As such, my focus has been on working with these companies, their employees, and cultivating our employees to build a solid consulting business. Now with additional resources, I am comfortable to dedicate more time to expert witness work and provide law firms with the service, dedication and commitment they need to effectively assist them with their legal cases and associated schedules.