- Fall Protection By the Numberss
- How Safe Are Your Ground Grids
- Making Sense of PPE in the Water Utility Industry
- How's Your Company's Safety Program?
- Field Personnel Observations
- People Focused Safety
- Properly Securing Equipment on Vehicles is Serious Business
- Fall Protection, OSHA 1910.269 Preamble; Marchessault Highlighted
- Managing Risk Through Cognitive Impairment Testing
- How Safe is Your Facility's Electrical Infrastructure
Contact this Expert Witness
- Company: Workplace Safety Solutions, Inc.
- Phone: 802 288 9441
- Cell: 802 598 8442
- Website: electricalsafetyexpertwitness.com/
Specialties & Experience of this Expert Witness
General Specialties:Electricity and Safety
Keywords/Search Terms:Electrical Safety, Electrocution, Electrical Arc Flash Burns, Utility Safety, Power Systems Safety, Utility Fall Protection, Transmission and Distribution Safety
Education:BS, Johnson State College; AS, Community College of Vermont
Years in Practice:20
As President of Workplace Safety Solutions, Inc. for over 20 years Lee has provided safety consultation services specializing in electrical safety to over 700 companies. With more than 45 years of experience in the electric field he has cultivated his expertise to build a solid consulting business. There are many electrical standards to sort through. Each case is unique and requires expertise in all of them. Lee has been teaching electrical standards classes for several OSHA Training Institutes for years and keeps current with the NEC changes by maintaining his electrician license. With 20 years field experience in the electric utility, powerline contacts are Lee’s specialty. But he also offers consultation, investigations, opinion reports and testimony for a variety of electrical safety issues from low voltage to ultra-high voltage. Law firms are provided exemplary service, dedication, and the commitment they need to effectively assist with legal cases and challenging schedules from pre-discovery to final decision… and always in a polite and respectful way.