- Pain and Opioid Addiction: What is the Connection?
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine for Pain. An Evidence-Based Review
- CRPS Review Book Chapter
- Chronic Pain in Torture Victims
- CRPS Book Chapter: All I had was a knee bursectomy; Now do I have RSD / CRPS?
- Scientific Contributions: Research Gate Link
Contact this Expert Witness
- Company: University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Phone: 845-797-2305
- Cell: 845-797-2305
- Website: www.urmc.rochester.edu/people/31314213-adam-carinci
Specialties & Experience of this Expert Witness
General Specialties:Pain Management - Medicine and Anesthesiology
Specialty Focus:Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, CRPS, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, RSD, Nerve Injury, Nerve Pain, Failed Back, Epidural Injections, Hematoma, Chronic pain, Opioids, Pill Mills, Overprescribing, Addiction, Fraud, IME, Independent Medical examinations, Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Fibromyalgia
Education:B.S., Summa Cum Laude, Pace University; M.D., Johns Hopkins School of Medicine; Resident - Anesthesiology, Johns Hopkins Hospital; Fellow - Pain Medicine, MGH / Harvard Medical School
Years in Practice:15
Number of Times Deposed/Testified in Last 4 Yrs:50+
Pain management thought leader. Chief of Pain Medicine at University of Rochester Medical Center. University of Rochester Faculty. Former Harvard Faculty. Johns Hopkins and Harvard trained. Winner of multiple awards for clinical excellence. Well-published. Significant teaching experience. Experienced expert witness at both deposition and trial. Broad variety of expert witness experience including CRPS litigation, medical malpractice, personal injury, overdose, and opioid fraud and abuse matters. Has performed over 500 independent medical examinations.