- Revisiting COVID-19 policies: Ten evidence-based recommendations for where to go from here.
- "Omicron is spreading. Resistance is futile. The good news is that the variant’s mildness makes preventing infection much less of a priority."
- "Why is the CDC needlessly terrifying Americans with asthma about COVID?"
Contact this Expert Witness
- Company: Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Phone: (939) 325-9347
- Website: danielhalperin.web.unc.edu
Specialties & Experience of this Expert Witness
General Specialties:Infectious Diseases and Public Health
Specialty Focus:Covid-19, Covid vaccines, Epidemiology, HIV, AIDS, Masks, Prevention, Pandemics
Education:Postdoctoral training in Epidemiology, University of California at Berkeley; PhD, University of California at Berkeley; M.C.A.T., Drexel Medical College, Philadelphia; M.S. in Health and Medical Sciences, University of California at Berkeley
Years in Practice:40+
Number of Times Deposed/Testified in Last 4 Yrs:5+
Internationally recognized expert in public health and infectious diseases, specializing in HIV-AIDS and Covid-19, having published over 60 peer-reviewed articles on infectious diseases, many of them in leading journals such as The Lancet and Science. Dr. Halperin has written over 10 articles on Covid-19 and is author of the highly regarded book, "Facing Covid Without Panic." He has served as exert witness in court cases involving masking and vaccine-related litigation, such as explaining the lack of scientific evidence to justify mandating that children be vaccinated currently against Covid-19.