Rachel S. Permuth, PhD, MSPH
Epidemiology and Behavioral Research Consultants, LLC
Public Health, Correctional Healthcare
Epidemiology, Nexus Letters, Exposures to chemicals, Camp Lejeune, Military, Veterans, COVID and prisons, COVID transmission and jails, correctional facilities, inmate health, infectious diseases, food safety, foodborne illness and outbreak, compassionate release
Published over 50+ papers on Epidemiology, COVID, inmate health, infectious diseases, food safety, foodborne illness and outbreak, workplace health, workplace psychology, social epidemiology, hospitality, integrated facilities management, public health, population health management.
*Roundup, Zantac, Talc Powder
Prisons, Jails, Correctional Facilities
• CDC Guidelines and their Applications
• Inmate transfers and Contact-Tracing
• Closed-Caption TV and Physical Structure review for proper transfer, recording of persons coming in and out of the facility
• Infection Rate Modeling
• Plaintiff and Defendant Support (inmates, staff, families, systems)
• Infection Control Policies and Procedures
• COVID-19 Nursing Home response, guidance, and timeliness of infection prevention methods or response to infection
• State and Federal Nursing Home Regulation and Guidance
• Safe Staffing Practice...