Perry Group International
San Francisco, California
Hotel & Restaurant, Real Estate
Hospitality Industry, Management, Operations, Maintenance, Upkeep, Safety, Security, Employment, Wages, Harassment, Discrimination, Income and Economic Impact, Business Interruption Issues, Alcohol Service Handling, Food Safety, Construction, Equipment, Standard of Care, Customs and Trade Practices
– Over 35 years experience managing, operating and consulting on full-service, limited-service, extended-stay, all-suite, branded and franchised, condo and timeshare hotels and resorts, casual, fine-dining and quick-service restaurants, bars and nightclubs, catering and special event facilities, casinos, and mixed-use real estate. Held prior positions for different owners, operators and chains as Senior Vice President, General Manager, Director of Food & Beverage and Restaurant Unit Manager.
– Retained over 400 projects including brands, franchises and independents across the United States, Mexico and Canada.
- Earned Certificates in Hotel Real Estate Investments and Asset Management from Cornell University and Receiverships Administration, Procedures, and Law from Loyola Law School
– Member of Foodservice Consultants Society International, Forensic Expert Witness Association, and Turnaround Management Association.
- Over 10 years as A.M. Best’s “Recommended Expert Services Prov...
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info