Trace Digital Forensics, LLC
Computer Forensics, Digital Forensics, Mobile Forensics, Cell Phone, iPhone, Android, Smartphone, Windows Forensics, Mac Forensics, Computer Hacking, IP Address, Geolocation, information technology
Mr. Alexander has examined computers and mobile devices in response to civil and criminal proceedings, computer misuse investigations, and security incidents. He has worked on cases involving wire fraud, embezzlement, business disputes, personal injury, street crime, harassment, restraining orders, and child pornography. He excels at analyzing expert witness reports and other technical materials.
A lifelong technologist, he has over twenty years of experience in information technology including roles as a software developer, network engineer, IT director, and IT security director. He has multiple publications and has presented at several conferences and workshops.
• EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
• Magnet Certified Forensic Examiner: AXIOM (MCFE)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• GIAC Security Leadership (GSLC)
• CompTIA Security+
• Computer Forensic Examinations (Windows & Mac)
• Mobile Device Examinations (iOS & Android)...