Robert S. Griswold, CRE, CPM, CCIM, MSBA
Griswold Real Estate Management, Inc.
San Diego, California
Real Estate, Premises Liability
Property management, broker, agent, apartment, commercial, HOA, slip/trip/fall, maintenance inspection, water intrusion, mold, health & safety, personal injury
Robert Griswold specializes in:
* Currently active as a day-to-day hands-on practitioner, consultant and expert in all aspects of real estate (except valuation). Serves as a consultant or expert witness in standards of care, standards of practice, best practices, and custom and practice for real estate transactions, property management/ownership and fiduciary duty issues for all types of residential and commercial real estate – management, operations, maintenance, health & safety, habitability, mold, water intrusion, personal injury, trip & fall, premises liability, property inspection, broker or agent failure to disclose; misrepresentation; negligence/fraud & association board duties, & real estate receivership.
* Certified Property Manager (CPM), CRE, ARM, CCIM, PCAM, CCAM, GRI
* Real estate expert for NBC News This Weekend (NBC 7/39 San Diego)
* Author - Property Management Kit for Dummies and Property Management for Dummies
* Co-Author - Real Estate Investing for Dummies; M...