Joshua Kalowitz, MD
Cedarhurst, New York
• Board Certified Diagnostic Radiologist specializing in Breast Imaging and Intervention, in current active clinical practice.
• Clinical Assistant Professor of Diagnostic Radiology.
• Chief/Director of many breast imaging practices, hospital based, and private.
• Expert consultant to law firms and insurance companies regarding malpractice claims involving the breast. Over 200 cases reviewed.
• Academic teacher of Breast Imaging with extensive experience training and supervising medical students, residents and fellows. Designer and director of breast imaging fellowship.
• Invited presenter at medical conferences, panels, and educational forums.
• Member of multiple hospital leadership and steering committees.
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info