Joel M Silberberg, MD
Private Practice of Forensic Psychiatry, Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, Nevada
Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry
Former Professor of Psychiatry. Consultant and/or Expert: PTSD, emotional harm, closed head injury, decisional and testamentary capacity, professional competence, negligence, suicide and violence risk assessment, wrongful death, psychopharmacology, addictions, CST, sanity, mitigation, death penalty.
PAST CAREER MILESTONES:
- Director Medical Student Education in Psychiatry; Professor Clinical Psychiatry, Loyola University of Chicago, Maywood, Illinois. Medical Director Madden Mental Health Center, Hines, Illinois. Assoc. Professor Psychiatry, Rush Medical College, Chicago, Illinois. Director Mental Health Services, Cermak Health Services of Cook County, Chicago, Illinois.
- Assoc. Professor Psychiatry; Division Director; Program Director, Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship Training Program, University of TX Health Science Center at San Antonio.
- Assoc. Professor Psychiatry; Program Director, Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship Training Program, Northwestern University School of Medicine. Director Division of Psychiatry and the Law, Northwestern University School of Medicine.
- Assoc. Professor Psychiatry, Northwestern University School of Law.
- Professor Psychiatry at University of Nevada School of Medicine, Las Vegas, at University Medical Center.
- Professor Psychiatry; ...