ALEX R. RODRIGUEZ, M.D.
MEDCON Medical Consulting, LLC
Psychiatry, Medical Management
Child-Adolescent Psychiatry, Medical Quality Management (Utilization, Quality and Risk Management), National Medical and Mental Health Standards of Care, Psychiatric Disability, Medical Disease Management
1. 40 years experience in psychiatric services, standards, and systems; extensive experience in testifying under oath
2. In-depth understanding of national mental health standards of care
3. Extensive consulting experiences with governmental, non-profit, and legal organizations
4. National and state leadership in health care services
5. Led development of national medical and mental health standards for Department of Defense, Blue Cross and Blue Shield National Accounts, Institute of Medicine, NCQA, URAC, National Quality Forum, and Disease Management Association of America
6. Skilled board-certified psychiatrist who has been continuously credentialed by the U.S. Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs since 1973, is a Distinguished Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association, has several published book chapters and professional journal articles, has served on medical college faculties, is a former president of the American College of Medical Quality, and has served on ...