Robert G Schneider, MD JD
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Heart Attack, Emergency Room, Stroke, Chest Pain, Coronary Heart Disease, Kidney Disease, Lung Disease, Taser, Nursing Homes, Expert Witness Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Opioids
• Physician and Attorney well versed in standard of care issues, negligence, causation, injury and damages. For Plaintiff: how to avoid flawed cases; for Defendant: finding the flaw in Plaintiff's case.
• Medical expert witness decades, over 300 cases reviewed, deposed 35-40 times, trial testimony 15-20 times.
• Medical Malpractice. Personal Injury, Taser injury/death. Geriatrics, Nursing Homes, Underserved Populations.
• Cited by CT Supreme Court as "a credible witness" in case of Blanchette v. Barrett 229 Conn. 256 (1994)
• As attorney settled $1,000,000+ med mal case.
• Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
• Decades of practice Internal Medicine, subspecialty Clinical Cardiovascular Disease.
• Teaching experience: Speaker at annual hospital house staff seminar on medical malpractice. Moderator at 2 day CT Bar Association seminar: Medicine for Lawyers. Clinical teaching house staff rounds in ICU and CCU. Taught CLE course for Rhode Island Bar A...