John Chip Corbin
Valley Glen, California
Technology, Construction Defects
Crestron, Lutron, AMX, Control4, TI, Elan, Kaleidescape, Programming, Television, Audio, Video, Lighting, Electrical, Luxury Home, Automation, Integration, LiteTouch, Vantage, Media Rooms, Conference Rooms, Home Theater, Power Surge, Lightning, Smart Home, Security, Surveillance, Noise Masking
• Specialty electronic system design & construction contractor providing custom high-end residential and commercial Crestron, Lutron, AMX, sound, video, lighting, automation, IT and “Smart Home” technologies. Clientele included Hollywood executives, celebrities and public figures, professional, commercial and industrial clients.
• Skills & experience include system design, programming, construction and troubleshooting of a wide variety of high-performance technical systems.
• CA Licensed Contractor for high and low voltage electrical systems since 1988, Lic. No. 534161 (Inactive)
Expert Witness Experience - 2010 to Present:
• About a dozen cases to date involving system design, technical failure, construction defect, personal injury, product liability, wrongful death, fire & lightning damage, system valuation and patent/trademark.
• Involvement includes consultation, analysis, reports, deposition, litigation support and custom exhibits.
• Work has been for both plaintiff and...