John A. Harris, MS, BS, AAS, MBA
Landscape Economics Inc.
Tree and landscape appraisals, damages or values; forest damages; Land Economist, landscape claims
Mr. Harris works internationally, mostly across the United States and Canada, as an independent expert and has consulted with clients including municipalities, developers, homeowner associations, insurance companies, law firms, and golf courses. Mr. Harris is a Landscape Economist and has worked in the environmental, landscape, arboriculture, forestry, and horticultural fields for over 30 years. He is the Principal of LANDSCAPE ECONOMICS, LLC, a firm providing expertise in damage assessments, economic valuations, work audits, and expert testimony regarding landscapes and land improvements that is increasing the recognition of "Green Assets™" for properties.
Areas of Expertise include:
* Tree, Landscape, and/or Natural Areas Values
* Tree, Landscape, and/or Natural Areas Damages
* Arboriculture, Urban Forestry, and Landscape Standards and Practices
* Health and Condition of Landscape Plants
* Utility Line Clearance Practices and Standards
* Landscape and Tree Damage Appraisals