Bhaskar Kura, PhD, PE
San Antonio, Texas
Environmental Engineering, Environmental
Air Quality Modeling, Indoor Air Quality, Hazardous Air Pollutants, Public Health, Cancer Risk, Worker Health, Pollution, Pollution Prevention, Hazardous Waste, Solid Waste, Medical Waste, Exposure Assessment, Emissions Modeling, Water Pollution, Green House Gas Emissions, Dispersion Modeling.
Dr. Bhaskar Kura is a higher education leader and has 35 years of professional experience as a professor, researcher, and scientist in the filed of environmental engineering. Over the years, he worked in industry, consulting, and academia. He is a registered Professional Environmental Engineer in the State of Louisiana.
He published more than 100 technical articles and supervised graduate students for their MS and PhD degrees. His core areas of expertise include, but not limited to:
(1) Atmospheric Dispersion Modeling
(2) Indoor Air Quality
(3) Exposure Assessment (Public and Worker Health Risk Evaluation)
(4) Water and Air Pollution Assessment
(5) Waste Management
(6) Pollution Prevention
(7) Life Cycle Costing and Life Cycle Assessment
(8) Evaluation of Toxicity and Hazard of Materials and Wastes
(9) Green House Gas Emissions Assessment / Management
(10) Compliance Evaluation with Federal, State, and Local Regulations
(11) Inverse Dispersion Modeling to Evaluate Source Str...