Jason Goodwin, RN, MSN, MPH, CNOR, CPAN
Innovative Cultures Consulting
Granite Bay, California
Nursing Administration Expert Witness, General Surgery Expert Witness
Ambulatory Surgery, Legal Nurse Consultant, Emergency Preparedness, Life Care Planning, Medical Management, Medical Devices, Medical Legal Evaluation, Nurse, Orthopedic Surgery, Pain Procedures, Pediatric Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Public Health, Sedation,
Oversight Experiences include:
- Multi-site surgical venues - UC Davis Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente
- Level 1 Trauma academic medical center – UC Davis Medical Center
- Military health care – Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Fee for service ambulatory surgery and procedural services – Alta Bates Summit Surgery Center
- Clinic management – Perioperative Medicine Clinic, Kaiser Permanente San Francisco
I am an accomplished senior healthcare executive. As an administrator, I have personally supervised the safe care in and around various procedures and operating room venues for 15 years, totaling approximately 250,000 individual patient encounters. As a Registered Nurse, Operating Room Manager, Director, and Administrator I have extensive experience with regulatory mandates, expertise in national clinical standards, and ensuring best practices in procedural safety culture.
I have expertise in: Surgical Standard of Care, Adverse Quality & Safety eve...
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info