- Specific Symptoms of PTSD and Suicide Risk
- Attachment and PTSD in Veterans
- Attachment Organization in PTSD Combat Veterans
- Impact of alcohol exposure after pregnancy recognition on ultrasonographic fetal growth measures.
- Volitional Control, Executive Functioning Impairment, and Alcohol Problems in Veterans
- Confronting the ethical issues in the use of animals in biomedical and behavioral research.
- Ethical issues in the use of animals in biomedical and psychopharmacological research.
Contact this Expert Witness
- Company: Office of Jordan Bell, PhD
- Phone: (443) 282-3670
- Cell: (443) 282-3670
- Fax: (410) 618-0505
- Website: www.jordanbellphd.com
Specialties & Experience of this Expert Witness
General Specialties:Forensic Psychology and Neuropsychology
Specialty Focus:Psychological and neuropsychological evaluation of juveniles and adults, competency to stand trial, sanity evaluations, mitigation, capacity to waive Miranda rights, false confession, memory disorders, traumatic brain injury, intellectual disability, forensic neuropsychology, military psychology
Education:Penn State University, BA; University of New Mexico, Clinical Psychology - MS; University of New Mexico, Clinical Psychology - PhD
Years in Practice:21
Number of Times Deposed/Testified in Last 4 Yrs:10
Seasoned forensic psychologist and licensed psychologist (MD 04989), specializing in forensic neuropsychology; draw from comprehensive background in working with Department of Defense, active duty military service members, and Veterans, where primary training occurred; draw from over 10 years experience training and working as a psychologist in inpatient psychiatry, neurology, and neuropsychology services in major metropolitan medical centers; specialize in assessment and treatment of severe mental illness; confident and effective while testifying based on 10 years of experience as expert witness in court; draw from years of experience working for federal and state public defender offices, prosecutor/state's attorney's offices, jails, and prisons. Hold current DOD security clearance.