John C Peck
Bay2Sierra Silicon Services, Inc.
San Francisco, California
Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering
Source code review, Patent, Copyright, Trade secret, Digital design, ASIC, FPGA, CPLD, SoC, RTL, EDA, Graphics, Microprocessor, Embedded systems, Automotive, Network protocol, Verilog, VHDL, Prior Art Search, Validity analysis, Circuits, Linux, Swift, Java, C, C++, Python, Assembly, Pcb Layout,
John Peck has over 25 years of experience as a software and hardware engineer with over 10 years of experience as a technical analyst for hardware and software intellectual property cases. He has drafted numerous claim charts and prepared expert reports for software copyright, trade secret, and patent litigation. He is comfortable researching and expressing complex technical issues. He is experienced with source code review and able to explain its operation in ways that most people can understand.
To date, John Peck has consulted on a total of 21 cases.
- Provided expert testimony once at deposition and twice at trial
- Consultant and analyst for multiple ITC 337 investigations
- Software source code analysis for litigation including alleged copyright violation and trade secret theft
- Hardware HDL/RTL source code and schematic analysis for litigation matters including patent infringement
- Patent evidence of use
- Reverse engineering of software on mobile, desktop, and server p...
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info