Jill M Krystofinski, MSN, CRNA
Burn Anesthesia Resources, LLC
Anesthesiology, Nurse Anesthetist
Aspiration, Awareness, Burn Anesthesia, Burn Laser, CRNA, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Drug Effects, Extubation, General Anesthesia, Hypoxia, Malpractice, Monitored Anesthesia Care, Muscle Relaxants, Narcotics, Opioids, Over Sedation, Pharmacology, Positioning, Propofol, Standards of Care
As an experienced expert witness Jill’s 37-year healthcare career consists of:
1) 18 years as a board certified CRNA active in all anesthesia areas, specializing in burn anesthesia.
2) 19 years of critical care RN experience (CCRN certification).
3) Faculty member for three schools of nurse anesthesia.
4) Lecturer for an anesthesia conference company with national and international destinations.
5) Actively involved in anesthesia research studies.
6) Developer of anesthesia protocols in practice within her anesthesia department.
As an experienced expert witness Jill can provide reports that are concise and well written. Jill is dedicated in providing expert consultation services in a timely and informative manner.