David Wilshaw, MS, PG
Britannia Solutions LLC
Winter Garden, Florida
Geology, Geotechnical Engineering
Sinkhole, Ground Subsidence, Landslides, Mine Subsidence, Ground Movement, Landslip, Karst Geology, Limestone Cavities, Soil Liquefaction, Cliff Erosion, Landfill, Organic Soil, Expansive Soil, Collapsible Soil, Dam Failure, Rock Fall, Buried Debris, Groundwater Seepage, Backfill, Shrink/Swell Clay
David Wilshaw holds a B.Sc. Degree in Geology - University of London (1984) and a M.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Foundation Engineering - University of Birmingham (1987). He has over 35 years of professional experience in engineering geology, geotechnics and geo-environmental assessments gained throughout the UK, Europe, the USA and the Caribbean.
Licensure & Certifications:
• State of Florida Professional Geologist since 2006.
• State of Tennessee Professional Geologist since 2012.
• Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Professional Geologist since 2017.
• Fellow of the Geological Society of London since 1989; Chartered Geologist since 1992
• Certified State of Florida Neutral Evaluator of Disputed Sinkhole Insurance Claims since 2011
Mr. Wilshaw is currently engaged in: geotechnical investigation and ground-risk management in the residential / commercial construction, transportation and mining sectors; soil & rock drilling and testing; Phase I Environmental Site Assessments; pre-sui...