Mike Farag, DO
Mountain Center, California
Aneurysm, Abdominal Pain, Chest Pain, Intubation, Allergic Reaction, Appendicitis, Sedation, DKA, Dissection, Ectopic Pregnancy, Foreign Body, Fracture, Cardiac, Renal Gastrointestinal, Obstetric Emergency, Psychiatric Emergency, Hemorrhage, Sepsis, Torsion, Stroke, Trauma, Meningitis, Overdose, MI
Additional search/index terms:
Heart Failure, Infection, Intracranial, Ischemia, Myocardial Infarction/Heart Attack, Pulmonary Embolism, COVID 19, Accident and Central Line.
Dr. Mike Farag is:
- Trained at a Level 1 trauma hospital in Charleston WV.
- Board-certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Practicing as a Full-Time EM physician in a high volume ER.
- Licensed in the state of California.
- A teaching Physician who trains ER/IM/FP residents and medical students.
- Residency trained in bedside ultrasound.
- Director of the scribe program in a community hospital ED training scribes on accurate documentations and appropriate and thorough charting.
- Works at a stroke and vascular Medical Center.
Dr. Mike Farag has:
- Oversight/supervision of Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner mid-level providers.
- Provided medical care for numerous VIPs and famous individuals and their family members.
- Completed a SEAK expert-witness training course.
- Been certified in ACLS, PA...
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info