Angel E Alsina, MD FACS FAASLD
General Surgery Expert Witness, Hepatology Expert Witness
Liver Transplantation, Liver Disorders, Liver Cancer, Biliary Disorders, Portal Hypertension, Hepatitis C and B, Chronic Liver Disease, Biliary Injuries, Organ Transplantation, Organ Donation, Liver Failure, Liver Oncology, Surgical complications.
Drug-induced liver injuries, Hepatitis C inmates
Trained at Harvard Department of Surgery, New England Deaconess program in Hepato-Biliary Surgery and Liver Transplantation.
American Board of Surgery certified. Fellow designation by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases ( AASLD).
Collaborative Professor at University of South Florida, Morsani College of Medicine.
Real world experience:
• 24 years of hepato-biliary (liver) surgery and liver transplantation experience at a tertiary care, 1,010 bed teaching hospital.
• Broad skills in general surgery, liver surgery, transplantation, hepatology , and hepato-oncology (liver cancer). Robotic surgery certified.
• Directed liver transplantation and cancer programs for total of 20 years
• Experienced in Hepatitis C. Principal investigator in Hepatitis C trials that resulted in drug approval.
• Managed immunosuppression treatments long term in over 1,000 liver transplant recipients.
• Leader of a multi-disciplinary liver cancer team. Conducted oncologic tre...
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info