Stephen M. Raffle, M.D.
Stephen M. Raffle, M.D. & Associates
Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry
PTSD,Emotional Distress,TBI,Undue Influence,Diminished Capacity,Testamentary Capacity,Cross-Examination,Depression,Anxiety,Bipolar Disorder,Employee Fitness for Duty,Risk of Violence,Discrimination,Wrongful Termination,Independent Medical Exam (IME),Testamentary Capacity,Malingering,Medical Records
Stephen M. Raffle, M.D., Board-Certified Forensic Psychiatrist, has 49 years’ experience testifying in over 800 cases and rendering medical opinions in 5,000+ assessments. He has testified in civil and criminal matters in Federal, State, Administrative and Military jurisdictions.
UCSF Medical School
• 27 years, Asst. Clinical Professor, Dept. of Psychiatry; and
• 18 years, Asst. Clinical Professor, Dept. of Orthopedics
UC Hastings College of the Law
• 11 years teaching attorneys effective direct and cross-examination of expert witnesses (see article) at Hastings’ Appellate Advocacy Center.
Forensic assessment and opinion:
• Bipolar Disorder
• Borderline Personality Disorder
• Diminished Capacity / Insanity
• Emotional Distress
• Fitness for Duty (FFD)
• Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Psychiatric Disability
• Psychological testing (Daubert standard)
• Psychosomatic Disorders
• Testamentary C...
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info