John C Peck
Bay2Sierra Silicon Services, Inc.
San Francisco, California
Electrical Engineering Expert Witness, Software Engineering Expert Witness
Source code review, Patent, Copyright, Trade secret, Digital design, ASIC, FPGA, CPLD, SoC, RTL, EDA, Graphics, Microprocessor, Embedded systems, Automotive, Network protocol, Verilog, VHDL, Prior Art Search, Validity analysis, Circuits, Linux, Swift, Java, C, C++, Python, Assembly, Pcb Layout,
I have over 25 years of experience as a software and hardware engineer with over 10 years of experience as a technical analyst for hardware and software intellectual property cases. I have drafted numerous claim charts and prepared expert reports for software copyright, trade secret, and patent litigation. I am comfortable researching and expressing complex technical issues. I am experienced with source code review and am able to explain its operation in ways that most people can understand.
To date, I have consulted on a total of 15 cases.
- Consultant and analyst for multiple ITC 337 investigations
- Software source code analysis for litigation including alleged copyright violation and trade secret theft
- Hardware HDL/RTL source code and schematic analysis for litigation matters including patent infringement
- Patent evidence of use
- Reverse engineering of software on mobile, desktop, and server platforms
- Performed software and hardware IP analysis and composed expert repo...
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info