Michael S. Nirenberg, D.P.M.
Clinical and Forensic Podiatrist
Crown Point, Indiana
Podiatry Expert Witness, Foot & Ankle Surgery Expert Witness
Podiatrist, Foot Surgery, Ankle Surgery, Forensic Podiatry, Foot Injury, Foot Doctor Malpractice, Foot Surgery Malpractice, Podiatry, Footprint, Foot, Infection, Ankle, Diabetes, Orthopedic, Hammertoe, Bunion, Podiatrist Malpractice, Orthopedic surgery, Orthopedic Surgeon, Nurse, Nurse Practitioner
Dr. Nirenberg is a clinical and forensic podiatrist. This skill-set provides for sharp insight into foot or ankle injury, malpractice or crime-scene evidence in civil and forensic matters.
Trial (and Daubert) successfully tested, Dr. Nirenberg has over 25 years experience and provides expert witness case review in:
• Podiatry/podiatrist malpractice
• Orthopedic Surgeon foot or ankle malpractice
• Nurse or emergency room foot or ankle malpractice
• Foot or ankle surgery/treatment malpractice
• Foot/ankle injury cases
• Workers compensation foot/ankle accidents
• Product liability foot/ankle injury claims
• Forensic Podiatry analysis of foot evidence at crime scenes, such as footprints, footwear, human remains or the gait of a criminal caught on video (forensic gait analysis)
• Foot or ankle surgery/treatment malpractice by an orthopedic surgeon, emergency room, nurse, family doctor, wound care clinic, urgent care center, nurse practitioner and other medical provider foot or...
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info