Chief Roy G. Taylor, Ph.D(c)
Taylor Law Enforcement Consulting Group
Raleigh, North Carolina
Law Enf & Criminal Justice Expert Witness, Police Practices & Procedures Expert Witness
Use of Force & Deadly Force, Electronic Control Devices, Standards of Conduct, High Speed Vehicle Pursuits & Chases, Law Enforcement Policies and Procedures, Failure to Train, Violations of §1983 Civil Rights, Police K-9, Firearms, Security (Private & Public), Security Training, Security at Events
Professional law enforcement manager with over 37 years of experience in a wide-range of federal, state, local and private criminal justice positions. Areas of expertise include: training; Use of force & firearms instruction; anti-terrorism, operation security, force protection, recruiting, selection and assignment; employee supervision, evaluation and retention; curriculum development; policies and procedures design and implementation; physical security, canine utilization; budgeting; public relations; emergency management.
• Chief of Police Blue Ridge Public Safety – 4/2014-Present
• Litigation Consultant 12/2013-Present
• President/CEO Signal 88 Security of Charlotte – 7/2012-Present
• President/CEO Capitol Special Patrol – 2/2012-Present
• Chief of Police Capitol Special Police – 8/2002-Present
• Lt. Colonel – Army Reserve – 6/17-Present
• Lt. Colonel – Army National Guard – 3/2000-5/2017
• Antiterrorism/Emergency Management Branch Chief DoD – 4/2007-4/2014
• Task Force Office...
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info