Kevin O Griffiths, MD, MPH, FASN
Metro Renal Associates
Washington, District Of Columbia
Internal Medicine Expert Witness, Nephrology Expert Witness
Renal Transplant, Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Home Hemo Dialysis, Critical Care, Hyperkalemia, Lupus, Renal Stones, Renal Mass, Chronic Kidney Disease, Acute Kidney Injury, Hypertension, Diabetic Nephropathy, Hyponatremia, Hyperkalemia, Medical Director
Owner of three physician nephrology group that practices full time with less than 10% of my professional time spent as an expert
• Stanford educated
• I have been practicing nephrology for 12 years with experience
• I care for over 250 dialysis patients
• I am a medical director of a two-dialysis facility in Washington, DC – In 2018, both facilities rated 5 out of 5 star for safety by Medicare guidelines
• I speak at national events about hemodialysis and nephrology
• I taught nephrology and internal medicine to medical residents
My background as an expert witness over the last five years are below:
• I have reviewed over 35 medical malpractice cases with 60 percent plaintiff and 40 percent defense.
• I have performed 14 depositions.
• I have testified at trial three times.
• Castle Connolly Top Nephrologist
• America’s Top Physician in Nephrology by Consumer Research Council of ...
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info