John Villines, MS, ICPS, CPP, PCI, PSP
John C. Villines, LLC
Security Expert Witness, Premises Liability Expert Witness
Crime Prevention, Security, Premises Liability, Mall Security, Crime Foreseeability, Training, Security Procedures, Investigation, Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice, Parking Lots, Hotel/Motel, Security Services
John Villines has dedicated his adult life to security, investigations and crime prevention, having been retained in hundreds of cases since 1982 - testifying in cases as an expert in security management and crime prevention. He has maintained a company license (Security and Investigations) in Georgia for approximately 25 years.
• BS in Urban Studies - field of concentration in criminal justice;
• MS in Security Management; and
• Post-grad course work in Statistics (Harvard)
• ASIS International Board Certifications
o CPP: Certified Protection Professional (Security Management)
o PCI: Professional Certified Investigator (Investigations)
o PSP: Physical Security Professional (Physical Security)
• International Crime Prevention Specialist (ICPS) - International Society of Crime Prevention Practitioners
• National Crime Prevention Specialist (NCPS, Level II; Advanced Certification) - National Crime Prevention Association
Appointed by Governo...
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info