Frank L Brown, Jr, MD, FACP, FRSM, FCP
American Academy of Communications, a subsidiary of The Howard Yale Company
Bluffton, South Carolina
Medical Management, Medical Devices
Patentee, Patents, Inventor, Medical Innovator, Medical Devices, Intellectual Property, Credentialing/Privileging, Peer Review, Healthcare Quality, Physician Performance Management, Value-Based Care, Clinical Mergers & Acquisitions, Dosing Errors, and Healthcare Fraud.
As a Physician Executive with current licensure in Kentucky, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Virginia, I currently serve as the Senior Medical Correspondent for station WVGB-FM in Beaufort, South Carolina. In my correspondent capacity, I host daily coronavirus updates, weekly interview programs, and periodic Coronavirus Townhall presentations.
With over 35 years of experience in the national health insurance industry, my areas of expertise include:
(1) Value-based care (>10 ACO's managed);
(2) Appeals (> 500 including face-to-face customer interviews);
(3) Boards of directorship representation (AHA, NMSS, United Way);
(4) Clinical Mergers and Acquisitions (Oxford/Oaktree, Anthem/Trigon};
(5) Commercial acting representing Cigna (ATL, LA, NY, Philadelphia markets);
(6) Executive leadership (CHIE designation, Vice President, Sr. Medical Director);
(7) Fraud & abuse (>100 cases);
(8) Medical necessity review (>50,000 chart reviews);
(9) Peer Review;
(10) Medical innovat...
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info