Robert W H Mason, MD, MBA
retina, retinal, vitreoretina, vireo-retina, vitreoretinal, vitro-retinal, retinologist, posterior segment, eye trauma, eye surgery, uveitis, ocular trauma, ophthalmology, opthalmology, ophthalmologist, opthalmologist, retinal detachment, floaters, macular hole, cornea
* M.D. from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in the City of New York.
* Internship, Ophthalmology Residency, and Cornea & External Disease Fellowship training at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas.
* High-volume, Private Practice Vitreoretinal Surgery Fellowship.
* Dual Fellowship training creates highly specific acumen in areas of ocular pathology involving both the anterior and posterior segment.
* 24 years practicing Ophthalmology.
* 14 years, primarily as a busy (200+ patient visits and 10-15 surgeries per week), practicing Vitreoretinal Surgeon.
* M.B.A. from University of Florida Hough Graduate School of Business.
* Years of myriad experience within multiple healthcare delivery paradigms.
* Legal experience and formal training as an Ophthalmic Expert Witness for both plaintiff and defense in Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury as well as Ophthalmic Independent Medical Exams.
* Equipped with articulate commu...
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info