Los Angeles, California
Internet Expert Witness, Software Engineering Expert Witness
* Serving as a software expert witness in several cases, including patent infringement and breach-of-contract cases
* Holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science from The University of Southern California, an M.S. in Computer Science from The George Washington University, and a B.S. in Computer Engineering from Sharif University of Technology
* Conducts research in the field of software systems and engineering, spanning the areas of mobile software, machine learning, internet, software development, software quality, autonomous cars, connected cars, Internet of Things (IoT), embedded software and web applications
* Authored several peer-reviewed academic articles and papers, magazine articles and book chapters related to software engineering in top conferences and publications
* Delivered various invited speakers, seminars, lectures, and technology demonstrations at domestic and international software industry events and computer science conferences
* Served as a panelist at various techn...