Kevin A Rider, PhD, PE, CPE
Forensic Human Factors, LLC
Engineering Expert Witness, Human Factors Expert Witness
Distracted driving, Driving behavior, Reconstruction, Biomechanics, Maritime, Manufacturing, Mining, OSHA, Premises Liability, Products Liability, Safety, Slips, Trips, Falls, Transportation, Warnings, Conspicuity, Cell phones, Texting, Lighting, Perception, Visibility, Instructions, Human Factors
Dr. Kevin Rider is a human factors expert and owner of Forensic Human Factors, LLC, providing investigations, reports and expert testimony for personal injury cases – plaintiff and defense. His expertise involves investigating how people interact with other people, products and environments in predictable ways, and applying this understanding to effective, efficient and safe products, services and systems. He has been retained as an expert in more than 40 states (+ Puerto Rico).
Dr. Rider’s expertise includes:
• MVAs and pedestrian collisions, incl. trucks, trains, buses, motor/bicycles
• Illumination, nighttime visibility, and conspicuity
• DUI/DWIs, where intoxication was not a proximate cause of crash
• Adequacy of product designs and warnings
• The design and maintenance of safe civil and occupational environments
• Premises liability, and slips, trips and falls
• Workplace and construction safety
Dr. Rider is a Professional Engineer (PE), a Certified Professional Ergonomi...
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info