Julie A. Moore, JD
Employment Practices Group
Investigation Expert Witness, Legal Expert Witness
workplace investigation, independent investigation, internal investigation, sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, EEO, human resources, HR, employment practices, termination, performance management, layoff, disability accommodation, hiring, firing
Julie founded EPG, a legal and Human Resources consulting firm, in 1998. As an attorney, she is admitted to practice law in MA and NH, and she has HR certifications as SPHR and SHRM-SCP. She is a frequent author, lecturer, counselor, and trainer on workplace issues.
Recent Professional Highlights:
• Elected Fellow to College of Labor and Employment Attorneys
• Elected to be a Board Member and Annual Conference Chair for the Association of Workplace Investigators (AWI), 2013-2015
• Member of AWI’s 2020 Guiding Principles Task Force
• New England and MA Super Lawyer each year from 2010 to 2020.
• Named Top Women Attorneys in MA, as published in Boston Magazine, from 2016 to 2020
• Certified trainer by the MCAD on harassment prevention and conducting investigations
• Received certificates from T9 and ATIXA training seminars
• Vice Chair of the HR Board for the Town of Wellesley, 2014 to present.
• Elected to be 2010-2011 Chair of the NHBA Labor & Employment Section
• Faculty memb...
Click for Full Listing and Contact Info